From: WILDPACKET on
Running 2003 ExchangeSP1 and Wind2003 SP1.

Got a contact, added a new smtp address to it and set as primary and trying
to remove the old one and get this error...

This is the home e-mail address of this recipient. It cannot be removed.
ID no: c10312e8

This link does not help me

Assist please.

Thank you.

From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
Delete and recreate the contact.
--
Ed Crowley
MVP - Exchange

From: WILDPACKET on
Thank Ed for your response.

I know that works .. I was jsut wondering how come we cannot moify it?