From: Dave Cattapan on
When I go into Exchange System Manager, administrative groups, first
administrative group, servers, Exchange, first storage group, public folder
store, public folder, and double-click on any entry, I get an error: "the
received certificate has expired. Exchange System Manager 80090328." How do
I fix this?

I'm running Exchange Server 2003 on Windows Server 2003.

Thanks,

Dave
From: Leif Pedersen [MVP] on
Hi,

Renew the installed certificate or remove the require SSL from the Exadmin
virtuel directory in IIS.

Leif

From: Dave Cattapan on
Thanks for your reply. I'm afraid though that I'll need a little more detail.

1. How to I renew the installed certificate?

2. I right-clicked on "Exadmin" and selected properties. I went to the
directory secruity tab. Under "secure communications", I pressed the "edit"
button. I un-checked "require secure channel (SSL)." Still, I had the same
problem. I went into services and restarted the Exchange Information Stores.
Still I had the problem.

Thanks,

Dave

From: Dave Cattapan on
OK, somebody showed me how to renew the certificate. For the benefit of
anybody who needs to know: In IIS Manager, right-click on “default web
site.” Select properties. In the “directory security” tab, select “server
certificate.” Follow the wizard to renew the certificate.

- Dave