From: dominicd on
You should note that for users whom have no "proxy admin, no domain, no
nothing" that maleware,trojans,viruses have exploited this flaw as i am
dealing with this on a clients machine which has been infected with what I
believe to be the conflicker worm. Furthermore it is funny how Home Premium
users do not have policy editor installed to them. But with A few mods of the
registry in the LSA keys all of a sudden Group Policy Modes become enforced
by worms and trojans. Besides spending days to Sift through the registry to
look at policy keys their is no other alternative.

If I am misunderstanding something here please do correct me!

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Don't forgot about femaleware and maleware that doesn't wear trojans... <w>

From: dominicd on
Your post is both useless and unprofessional for a MS MVP. I Stated that when
a Vista use contracts a virus/trojan/maleware That the they are exploiting
issues within the OS. I and that said problems are attacking the entire
system. Your useless reply of "Don't forgot about female and maleware that
doesn't wear trojans..." offers no solutions or valid insight into a
problem of malicious software gaining access to the registry to invoke group
policy keys with the little addition of a string to mimic the business class
vista version and invoke group policies of said softwares choosing. What
windows fails to offer is the policy editors to repair this problem. So "I
have this trojan whom I cant get rid of because my POLICY is Said that I must
download Injector.dll from http://a.virus.domain/ every wednesday of the
week. Not only does it force me to download this Injector.dll it also if
forcing me to proxy through a website of their choosing which blocks
Searches, And ALL the sites whom contain any sort of
antivirus/maleware/update solutions" This is the case with a Clients machine
which I have gotten and am working on. No policy Editor to correct the
problems.

Lastly if you have no Solution and advice or knowledge in this keep your
spam comments to yourself.

From: Peter Foldes on
You got what was coming. Learn how to ask for advice\help. Include all the necessary
details

Read the following
http://members.shaw.ca/dts-l/goodpost.htm
--