From: Nisha on
Yesterday we had a major crash down in the Down Town area of Calgary, systems
were down for a while, but back up by the late evening. Today i am getting
error messages when sending messages out of outlook, Can someone help me
please. I can received but not send out.

thanks
From: Brian Tillman on
Nisha <Nisha(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> Yesterday we had a major crash down in the Down Town area of Calgary,
> systems were down for a while, but back up by the late evening. Today
> i am getting error messages when sending messages out of outlook, Can
> someone help me please. I can received but not send out.

Your version of Outlook is? The exact text of the messge is?
--
Brian Tillman
From: Yitzhak Katan on
I've experienced the same problem with my Outlook 2007 Beta 2. The following
messages have been displayed to me:
"(0x800412108) - mail.bezeqint.net-sending: The operation timed out waiting
fo a response from the Sending SMTP Server. Contact Internet Service Provider
(ISP)."
"(0x800ccc80) - mail.bezeqint.net-sending: None of the authentication
methods supported by this client are supported by your server."
Really, I've no idea what's going on with this program and like you, I'm
looking for a soluction and quickly!