From: zaman on
I am an user of CNC VMC machine in Bangladesh. I have had a problem of
error today. My machine is controlled by FANUC 18 M.

The meassage is : 078 - NUMBER NOT FOUND.

I talked with the Gibbs Cam and NC supplier they suggested me to talk
with the Fanuc Control supplier. My machine is from AGMA Taiwan. I
don't know the supplier of the Fanuc Control to the manufacturer of the
machine. I have mailed to have the address of the Fanuc supplier from
them but I haven't got yet.
If any person of you can suggest me to do the right action I will be
highly grateful.

While we call the program in the machine , it calls . After z axis
possitioning and going depth as mentioned in the program (.5mm / stroke
for roughing) the error shows.

Md. Nuruzzaman
Managing director
Pharmamech Engineering ltd.
Plot: 7&8, Block-C
Rajuk Industrial Area.
Fisons Road, Tongi-1711, Gazipur, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Ph; 880-2-9800861
Fax: 880-2-9811080
e-mail: pharmamech(a)dhaka.net

From: Muggs on