From: Cliff on
On Sun, 21 Jan 2007 12:13:51 -0800, sittingduck
<you.love.sitting-duck(a)spamgourmet.com> wrote:

>jerrjocnc wrote:
>
>> You can ignore me then. Maybe someone else will actually have time to do
>> business.
>
>You are missing the point. Rather than try and explain it, I will take your
>advice.

One sometimes wonders if everyone, such as jerrjocnc(a)comcast.net,
is posting with valid contact info.
Or perhaps he just needs to ask "How?" of BD.
--
Cliff
From: Cliff on
On Mon, 22 Jan 2007 08:21:59 -0500, "Michael" <mikegsxr750(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

>Have you tried the generic fanuc posts?
>What do you need in your post that is not in the standard?
>
>Asking for a Fanuc post is like asking if anyone has a bolt for a GM.
>
>I might be able to help but, I would need to know more about the style of
>output you need.
>
>"jerrjocnc" <jerrjocnc(a)comcast.net> wrote in message
>> Would it be possible for me to get a copy of a surfcam post for a Fanuc
>> 18i.
>> Surfcam doesn't come with one in it's library. I have quite a few posts
>> as
>> well if you would like to trade.
>>
>> Thank you,
>>
>> Jerry Jochim

IF you want your post to be seen perhaps you'd best crosspost it
back <VBG>.
HTH
--
Cliff
From: Cliff on
On 23 Jan 2007 01:48:33 GMT, D Murphy <spamto154(a)comcast.net> wrote:

>Cliff <Clhuprich(a)aol.com> wrote in
>
><snip>
>

>> IF you want your post to be seen perhaps you'd best crosspost it
>> back <VBG>.
>> HTH
>
>The original wasn't x-posted.

I might have threads confused for once (again).

>Perhaps there is a community college offering a computer class near you?

If yours was not a panchant for removing crossposts ..... though it's a bit
funny (in sad way) to watch some reply to authors who will never see
the replies.
--
Cliff