From: John Kelly on
Hi,
Have recently been having problems with OE. When I go on-line I am given
the log on screen showing my name and p/w but when I click on this it just
keeps re-appearing and error 0800CCC92 comes up after a while. I have the
account set up not to require log-on. Any help appreciated.
John Kelly

From: Sinner on

"John Kelly" <kelly(a)ardnadamDOTwanadoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hi,
> Have recently been having problems with OE. When I go on-line I am given
> the log on screen showing my name and p/w but when I click on this it
> just keeps re-appearing and error 0800CCC92 comes up after a while. I
> have the account set up not to require log-on. Any help appreciated.
> John Kelly

Along with that error number, there is some text describing the nature of
the error. The code listed means that the password you entered isn't valid.
I had the same problem a couple of weeks ago. Seems my ISP, Comcast,
screwed up my accounts. I had to get on the phone with them, assign
temporary passwords, log on and then change the passwords back to what had
been.

A real pain in the butt, and not the first time Comcast has done it to me.
Contact your ISP to see if they can do something for you. There's nothing
wrong with OE.