From: MyscrewedupVista on
Ok, I seem to be having the same issues. I have vista running on both
machines.

I'm able to connect from one computer to the other, but not the other way.
One computer gives me complete access, but the other shows up in my network,
but doesn't give me access when I click on it. It just gives me the
following error code: 0x080070035

I ran the cacls command, but not sure how to redirect it to a file to copy
it to this message to give you info.

Thanks,

Doug

From: Robert L. (MS-MVP) on
I believe the link gives an example, For example the XP IP is 192.168.1.2,
do "icacls \\192.168.1.2\d".

1. You need to find out the remote computer IP using ipconfig.
2. in other computer, run the command: icacls \\192.168.1.2\sharedname
(note: assuming the remote computer ip is 192.168.1.2 and the share folder
name is sharedname.

--
Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
http://www.ChicagoTech.net
http://www.HowToNetworking.com

"MyscrewedupVista" <MyscrewedupVista(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:B87DFA36-8CDE-492A-8249-FFBDE160A32B(a)microsoft.com...