From: CAM on
Hello,

I am having trouble running my Visual Basic.Net. 2008 I just don't know
what I did, below is the error message:

'Audit_InventoryTableAdapter' is not a member of
'WindowsAuditInventorySystem.AIMSDataSetTableAdapters.TableAdapterManager'.

When I try to run start the debugging F5 I get this dialog box "There were
build errors. Would you like to continue and run the last succesful build?"
Now, it seems that 'Audit_InventoryTableAdapter' has been modified, but I
don't remember modifying it. How can I fix this or get back my last
successful build. I cannot open the form, just the code. I know this is
limited information, but I believe someone has been in this bind before.
Can anybody give me a hand or explain this to me. I am so lost. Thank you
in advance.

Cheers.

From: Cor Ligthert[MVP] on
> When I try to run start the debugging F5 I get this dialog box "There were
> build errors. Would you like to continue and run the last succesful
> build?"

When you get this message not any assembly is created.
Therefore you have first ot repair the errors.

Cor

From: CAM on
Hi Cor,

How do you repair the error when I am unable to open the form? I can open
the code.

Thanks.

From: Cor Ligthert[MVP] on
This means mostly that you have changed something in the form part of the
code.

There where is written not to change it.

As you don't know what to change than, then it is hard to do.

You can of course create a new project and then copy the code you have not
in the designer part to that new project.

Cor

From: CAM on
Thanks for the tip