From: Enric on
Hi all of you,

I was wondering how can I figure out the domain username logged in my
application.
I remember that when I run Access I had System() function which returned the
name of the domain user.

Thanks in advance and regards,
--
This code and information are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.
Please post statements as well as any error message in order to understand
From: Jason Newell on
System.Environment.UserDomainName
System.Environment.UserName

Jason Newell
Software Engineer
www.jasonnewell.net

From: Beth on
My.User.Name,
but if you start with sub main, you'll need to call
My.User.InitializeWithWindowsUser()
first.

hth

From: Enric on
Thanks indeed Jason, useful

From: George Lewycky on

You are <%=Request.ServerVariables("LOGON_USER")%> and Today is <
% =Now%> <br />
Running <%=Request.ServerVariables("SCRIPT_NAME")%>