From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Well, it's certainly not a newsgroup error, Michael, at least not an error
for a newsgroup that's been properly configured in OE: Posts to newsgroups
are sent via an NNTP server, not a POP3 server.

From: Michael on
OE: Posts to newsgroups are sent via an NNTP server, not a POP3 server.

I shall look info this further when I have time and get back to you if I
need further help on this. With hope, quite soon.

Thanks just the same for the above.

Michael