From: Rich on
I can not use windows update. I get this Error number: 0x8024D007 which is
not a recognized error in the system.
From: Robert Aldwinckle on
"Rich" <Rich(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I can not use windows update. I get this Error number: 0x8024D007 which is
> not a recognized error in the system.

Try a search?

Using the search tool for the web interface that you are posting from:

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.windowsupdate&mid=bfd1a3d2-1190-4028-a61f-241ad2c43974&sloc=en-us

(search for
0x8024D007 MVP
- filtered by Threads with helpful posts
- first thread
- one of my replies about this
)

---

From: Rich on

From: Bev on
Hey... I get the same thing as you... .have snooped everywhere and can't
seem to get around this either did you find help yet???

From: Rich on
So far nothing works. If you get anywhere Bev let me know! I need to add a
citrix program from my office and i'm out of options.

"Bev" wrote:

> Hey... I get the same thing as you... .have snooped everywhere and can't
> seem to get around this either did you find help yet???
>
> "Rich" wrote:
>

> > "Robert Aldwinckle" wrote:
> >
> > > "Rich" <Rich(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > >

> > > Try a search?
> > >
> > > Using the search tool for the web interface that you are posting from:
> > >
> > > http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.windowsupdate&mid=bfd1a3d2-1190-4028-a61f-241ad2c43974&sloc=en-us
> > >
> > > (search for
> > > 0x8024D007 MVP
> > > - filtered by Threads with helpful posts
> > > - first thread
> > > - one of my replies about this
> > > )
> > >

> > > ---
> > >
> > > When I click on the link in the thread I get the update window. It reads "Checking your computer for new up dates then IE shuts down completely sending me back to my desktop.
> > >
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: help cant check for updates...
Next: 0x0800CCC0F Error