From: Lee Cefalu Lee on
So how do I go about with this command prompt to fix this ??

From: Robert Aldwinckle on

"Lee Cefalu" <Lee Cefalu(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0AE46D41-5C1F-4007-B379-FD356044625C(a)microsoft.com...

4/10/2006 10:46 PM PST
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?&query=crossmr&lang=en&cr=US&guid=&sloc=en-us&dg=microsoft.public.windowsupdate&p=1&tid=01ebe581-1d30-41b9-95ff-cfb64ccdadaf

> So how do I go about with this command prompt to fix this ??

For which OS? This thread is so old that some of the OS that you
might be using weren't even built then! If you need more help than
the hints you can find in all the existing threads about this code,
please start your own thread with your own details.

---