From: Alvaro_col on
Hi Guys,

I am having problems with the object spawner service, It was configured
to start automatically and it was working very fine, but with a small
change on the configuration, set the METAAUTOINIT parameter on options
in the logical workspace server.in order to this change to work the
object spawner must be restarted. And after this the service didn't
start an keep saying that is not configured.

Meanwhile, I tried to start the service from command line, and it seems
to be started but when any user attempts to login the spawner says that
it couldn't launch the session, so my SAS is inopperative.

Does anyone know someting about this? please help?

Alvaro J.