From: Olga Sh. Olga on
Hello!
I've a project saved on server and published, that throws an unknown error
when I try to save it's data in PWA or in code using PSI. However, when I
save the project from Project Professional, the save completes succesfully.
What can I do to solve the problem?
Thank you.

From: Rob Schneider on
Since this about Project Server, best chance of help is if you repost on
the newsgroup dedicated to Project Server:
microsoft.public.project.server. the gurus hang out there.

--rms

www.rmschneider.com

From: Olga Sh. on
Ok, thank you.