From: Phil K on
Thanks Steve .. I tried the short routine and it would give me Picture 4 for
the graphic and if I tried a shape it would give me Rectangle 7. I still get
the error.

From: Steve Rindsberg on
In article <3CFA8CBE-BD34-4136-A262-8AF54525BB78(a)microsoft.com>, Phil K wrote:
> Thanks Steve .. I tried the short routine and it would give me Picture 4 for
> the graphic and if I tried a shape it would give me Rectangle 7.

I'm not sure what shape you mean but let that slide.

But once again, please do this after selecting the picture:

From: Phil K on
I run the routine and all it gave me was Picture 4.

Thanks Steve

phil

From: Phil K on
With your help and Dave's book, I was able to do what I wanted to do .. It
was trial and error, but both of your information got me through the
problem..

Steve your little routine was a great help, and Dave one of your answers in
another postings " ActivePresentation.Slides(3).Shapes("Picture 33").Visible
= msoFalse" sure helped ..

Thanks again to both.

Phil

From: David Marcovitz on
Great. I'm glad you got it working.
--David

On 11/28/09 11:46 PM, in article
8A7D4DEB-F339-412A-BABE-A6BD3A9F535B(a)microsoft.com, "Phil K"

--
David M. Marcovitz