From: Brent C on
I am getting the following error message when I try to open any mail items in
Outlook 2003:

RedemptionWrapper.send

Retreiving the COM class factory for component CLSID [STRING IS HERE] failed
due to the following error 8007007e.

The user installed Windows XP SP3 and did a system restore once she found
out that something else was not working.

I have tried repairing office, removing and reinstalling outlook, made sure
all updates inc Office SP3 are installed, disabled all addins.

Can anyone help me with this please? I am out of ideas.

thanks
From: K. Orland on
Are you using a .net or VB application at all that works with Outlook?

--
Kathleen Orland - MVP Outlook
http://www.howto-outlook.com/