From: charles on
i just started to note these files. interesting thing is that i've been using memeo for two years or so without ever experiencing one of these. what has changed for me is that i've recently installed the office 2007 suite (still using xp os). two things besides this temporal relationship make me think it might be something associated with office 2007: (1) it is fond of appending a fourth character to file extensions (e.g., .docx instead of .doc), something i saw rarely if ever before; and (2) mbkp could be m(icrosoft) b(ac)k (u)p...?

thanks