From: SKS on
That is an informative link. Thanks. I saved the page (an bookmarked it) and
will check it in detail for relevancy to my problem and will post back here
later.

SKS

From: Wesley Vogel on
The Warnings may or may not be serious.

ID: 4226
Source: Tcpip
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/support/ee/result.aspx?EvtSrc=Tcpip&EvtID=4226&ProdName=Windows+Operating+System&LCID=1033&ProdVer=5.2

---

Click on the [+] Related Knowledge Base articles
to see
You can find additional information on this topic in the following Microsoft
Knowledge Base articles:
A lot of them may not apply.
ID: 7000
Source: Service Control Manager
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/support/ee/result.aspx?EvtSrc=Service+Control+Manager&EvtID=7000&ProdName=Windows+Operating+System&LCID=1033&ProdVer=5.2

---

ID: 26
Source: Ultra
User Action
Contact your hardware support provider for updated firmware for the drive.

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:eK14eB7YFHA.3164(a)TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl,
SKS <info2knospam(a)yahoo.com> hunted and pecked:

http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/event_overview_01.mspx

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/support/ee/search.aspx?DisplayName=Windows%20XP%20Professional&ProdName=Windows%20Operating%20System&MajorMinor=5.1&LCID=1033

From: Pavel A. on
Do you have XP SP2? If yes, have you installed it over SP1 or "SP0"?
--PA