From: Tom Grounds on
I have Contact lists, Calendars and Tasks lists linked to Outlook 2007 from a
SharePoint 2007 site. The linking works fine - but when I process a
Send/Receive in outlook I get the following error:

Task 'SharePoint' reported error (0x8000FFFF) : 'An error occurred either in
Outlook or SharePoint. Contact the SharePoint site administrator. HTTP 400.'

Is there something additional that needs to be done on my SharePoint
Installation to allow for the syncing of these lists?

Thanks-
Tom.
Tom Grounds

Pariveda Solutions
www.parivedasolutions.com
From: JesseR on
I am having the same issue. It worked fine when I was using Outlook
2003, but since I upgraded to 2007, I go to connect a calendar or list
and it prompts outlook to accept the calendar, and when I hit yes,
nothing happens. Have you resolved this?

From: Spike Dueller on

Hi
I had the exact same error on a VPC that had no network connectivity
(just a loopback) by issuing the NET STOP SENS command at a command
prompt everything started working, Tasks, calendar and offline
documents...

--
Spike Dueller