From: Jan H on
Running Outlook 2003, SP2 in an Exchange network.

I cannot share calendar, folders, etc. No permissions tab under properties,
nor when I select "Share my calendar". This has happened before, sorry I
cannot find the fix for this.

Thanks!
From: Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] on
Delivery set to Exchange mailbox and not Personal Folders? Reinstall the Exchange Extensions?

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Jan H asked: