From: otterit on
I am trying to setup Groove with Sharepoint and I'm receiving the following
error:

The Web application at https://10.1.1.4:444 could not be found. Very that
you have typed the URL correctly. If the URL should be serving existing
content, the system administrator may need to add a new request URL mapping
to the intended application.

I've tried clicking on the Share Documents folder several times, but the
error keeps showing up.

Any ideas????

From: Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] on
You may want to post this to a Groove news group or a SharePoint Portal Server news group. Both are available on the msnews.microsoft.com news server.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After furious head scratching, otterit asked: