From: Allamarein on
On 19 Lug, 01:52, dpb <n...(a)non.net> wrote:
> Allamarein wrote:

> > In this way it crashes when I try to debug.
> > That is:
> > I open a blank workspace and a project.
> > I attach my *.f files.
> > In this way it crashes when I try to debug.
> > Maybe I choose the wrong project.
>
> > Instead if I follow the procedure I wrote in my last post, no
> > troubles...
> > Anyway CVF offers different projects.
> > Maybe I choose the wrong project....
> > I need a standard project (in this way CVF calls project it suggests
> > an automatic procedure), but I don't know how to choose that in manual
> > procedure.
> > Manual procdure will be:
> > I create a 'Blank Workspace'
> > I choose 'Fortran Windows application'.
> > Then I choose 'An empty Windows Application' and I dont'use 'this
> > project will be linking against one or more Fprtran DLL import
> > libraries'.
> > I attach my *.for files.
> > How I wrote, in this way debug doesn't work
>
> Well, you need to know whether you're building a Windows app or
> not...I'm assuming you probably are building a console application
> rather than Windows; if it is a Windows app there has to be a Windwoes
> message processing loop and the proper initialization.  A console app,
> otoh, is what I would presume you mean by "standard project"--it'll be a
> straightforward Fortran program and its associated subroutines and
> functions.
>
> There are sample projects of each type in the CVF installation--look at
> them and see for certain what your project resembles--I'm betting it is
> _NOT_ a Windows application.
>
> --

I try a 'console application'.
This is my code tester:
c Debbuger test
PROGRAM tester
INTEGER i
REAl(8) a
DIMENSION b(3)
WRITE(*,*) 'Insert a number'
READ(*,*) a
b=1.d0
DO i=1,3
b(i) = a**i
ENDDO
END
CVF build my code.
I launch the debug.
I insert '5'.
My debus doesn't go on and I get This output:
Loaded 'ntdll.dll', no matching symbolic information found.
Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll', no matching symbolic
information found.
Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\shimeng.dll', no matching symbolic
information found.
Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\AppPatch\AcLayers.dll', no matching symbolic
information found.
Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\user32.dll', no matching symbolic
information found.
Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\gdi32.dll', no matching symbolic
information found.
Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\advapi32.dll', no matching symbolic
information found.
Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\rpcrt4.dll', no matching symbolic
information found.
Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\secur32.dll', no matching symbolic
information found.
Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\shell32.dll', no matching symbolic
information found.
Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\msvcrt.dll', no matching symbolic
information found.
Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\shlwapi.dll', no matching symbolic
information found.
Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\ole32.dll', no matching symbolic
information found.
Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\userenv.dll', no matching symbolic
information found.
Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\winspool.drv', no matching symbolic
information found.
Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\AppPatch\AcGenral.dll', no matching symbolic
information found.
Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\winmm.dll', no matching symbolic
information found.
Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\oleaut32.dll', no matching symbolic
information found.
Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\msacm32.dll', no matching symbolic
information found.
Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\version.dll', no matching symbolic
information found.
Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\uxtheme.dll', no matching symbolic
information found.
Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\imm32.dll', no matching symbolic
information found.
Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Windows.Common-
Controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.2600.5512_x-ww_35d4ce83\comctl32.dll',
no matching symbolic information found.
Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\comctl32.dll', no matching symbolic
information found.
The thread 0xF0 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The program 'C:\FORTRAN\sandorn\Debug\sandorn.exe' has exited with
code 0 (0x0).
From: dpb on
Allamarein wrote:
> On 19 Lug, 01:52, dpb <n...(a)non.net> wrote:
>> Allamarein wrote:

> I try a 'console application'.
> This is my code tester:
> c Debbuger test
> PROGRAM tester
> INTEGER i
> REAl(8) a
> DIMENSION b(3)
> WRITE(*,*) 'Insert a number'
> READ(*,*) a
> b=1.d0
> DO i=1,3
> b(i) = a**i
> ENDDO
> END
> CVF build my code.
> I launch the debug.
> I insert '5'.
> My debus doesn't go on and I get This output:
> Loaded 'ntdll.dll', no matching symbolic information found.
> Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll', no matching symbolic
> information found.
> The thread 0xF0 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
> The program 'C:\FORTRAN\sandorn\Debug\sandorn.exe' has exited with
> code 0 (0x0).

Did you set a breakpoint somewhere?

I don't know why you get the full list of so many; if I don't set a
breakpoint I get the ntdll and kernel32 messages as well altho not any
of the others. The point is, however, that the app ran to completion as
the final message says.

If I set a breakpoint in an app, the app starts and halts in the
debugger at the breakpoint and all is well...

If that doesn't happen or you want more details specifically on what/why
you're seeing such a long list of system dlls after the app terminates
the Intel forum would be the place to ask as they (Intel) are the
follow-on of the legacy of D/CVF as Intel bought the compiler and the
team moved to Intel. Altho IVF is a new compiler, the resident
expertise on CVF resides there and they do provide responses in the user
forum.

--
First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3