From: KG on
Replaced BIOS battery now system can't find the driver for the onboard Ethernet "LAN" controller. I
believe it is a NVIDA nforce2 driver, any idea what the name of it is and where it may be found?
*****************
Thank You kGbAT(a)msbx.net

To reply to this email please remove the AT
after the kGb in the reply to address as shown above.

"I like your Christ,
I do not like your Christians.
Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."
--Mahatma Gandhi

From: Airman Thunderbird on

http://www.uabit.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=60&Itemid=69&download=driver

From: c on
KG wrote:
> Replaced BIOS battery now system can't find the driver for the onboard Ethernet "LAN" controller. I
> believe it is a NVIDA nforce2 driver, any idea what the name of it is and where it may be found?
> *****************
> Thank You kGbAT(a)msbx.net
>
> To reply to this email please remove the AT
> after the kGb in the reply to address as shown above.
>
> "I like your Christ,
> I do not like your Christians.
> Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."
> --Mahatma Gandhi

http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us

In the drop down menu, select Legacy. That is where the Nforce 1&2
drivers are listed.

Chris
From: KG on
Thank you for the reply, but what I was looking for was just the name of the onboard Ethernet
driver which by the was is NVENET.sys which I found in a driver folder and directed the windows
"add driver" function to and cleared the problem.