|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
My NF7 - S
My motherboard has recently developed a problem. It seems as though it has a 66Mhz Processer but it is a 100Mhz processer. When I go to the BIOS and make changes nothing can be saved it shuts down and I'm force to clear cmos. Someone please tell something about this problem? James Turner --- news://fre... 28 May 2010 21:25
One of the Dual Gigabit LAN port in IP35 Pro stoped working
Hi all One of the Dual Gigabit LAN port in my mother IP35 Pro suddenly stopped working. It was used go to the router for another computer to log on the Internet. I have disabled the port which is #1 according to BIOS. Now I am using Ethernet card for that. I have updated the BIOS long time ago, so it is not ... 18 May 2010 07:02
Hmonitor 4.5.1.1 released
New release of shareware monitoring utility Hardware sensors monitor (aka Hmonitor) 4.5.1.1 is available! Hardware sensors monitor utilizes sensor chips on smart motherboards to track system and CPU temperatures, voltages and cooling fans. By quickly catching an overheated computer, you can prevent disasters suc... 6 May 2010 03:05
Can Someone please help me with my Computer stuff? 60592
I use the computer and the Net on a regular basis but I don't know a whole lot about it all, especially when it gets technical. I have an Acer Aspire AM5100-U5300A. I would like to speed this computer up, I would like a very good grasphics card without spending a fortune. Once I find out what I need I willo just go t... 27 Jan 2010 14:52
Abit ip35 Pro restarts automatically after shutdown
Hi I have just installed Windows 7 64 bit on a PC with an Ip35pro m/b. Everthing works fine but on shutting down the PC it restarts automatically after a few seconds. I have gone through the BIOS settings and disabled all the 'Wake up' options but to no avail. I previously had a 32 bit version of Win 7 with ... 11 Jan 2010 08:37
Personal Anti-Sleep Alert
iSafes Personal Anti-Sleep Alert is a remarkable and new safety aid designed to alert a person who is driving. The Personal Anti-Sleep Alert is worn behind the driver�s ear. When the driver�s head nods below a present angle, it emits a loud alarm signal to awake the person who is driving, therefore effectively ... 27 Dec 2009 18:28
TH7 -II
"Igotogo" <Igotogo(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message news:FOGdnfQkq6rda6fUnZ2dnUVZ_gOdnZ2d(a)wavecable.com... Anyone know the Max P4 CPU this board will support? That's my old board. Just threw it out last month after 8 years of reliable operation. If I remember correctly, it can go up to 3.06 Ghz CPU / 533 Mhz FSB ... 3 Sep 2009 07:08
VT7 Motherboard: adding SATA Drive
I have a functioning Windows XP Pro system on a VT7 motherboard. It has an IDE drive on the primary master and a DVD drive on the secondary master. I want to add an additional hard drive for storage (Seagate 1.5T Barracuda; I have jumpered it down to 1.5Gb/sec, per the manual) Upon installing the hard drive an... 3 Sep 2009 07:08
NF7 rev.2 report
Still working dandy, never have problems. In the stock market today, Helium was up. ... 3 Sep 2009 07:08
Abit Driver Installation
I am looking for information on installing the Abit Chipset, Audio, USB, etc drivers on my system. The company I work for has multiple abit motherboards (NF7, KV-85, KV8-PRO, etc.) that we have out to our customers. I am making an image that has the drivers available to be re-installed and I want to be able t... 3 Sep 2009 07:08
ABIT IP-35 BIOS ROM checksum error (and solution)
Hello, Very suddenly my kids' computer started to freeze and after a few successful reboots, it hanged right at the start of boot, before you have to chance to press DEL to enter the BIOS setup. "Award BootBlock BIOS.V1.8 copyright (c) 2000, Award Software, Inc BIOS ROM checksum error Detecting floppy ... 5 Jul 2008 12:31
Motherboard dead? I need help!
First, I'm typing this on a crappy tiny laptop, so there will be typos. I have an Abit BH7 with P3 2.4GHz...about 3-4 years old. The other day, it just wouldn't boot up. It would give me a long beep (about 2-3 seconds long) and repeat. No BIOS, no video signal. Sometimes no beeps at all. The first thing I d... 27 Jan 2008 11:52
KV8 Pro 3rd Eye stops at post code 52
On Thursday 20 September 2007 12:16 am c wrote: David Houlden wrote: c wrote: David Houlden wrote: Hi all, Wondering if anyone has any ideas about this. I'm trying to get this board to work but it won't get past a code 52 on the motherboard display. I believe this ... 10 Nov 2007 08:15
Ethernet driver name NF7-2?
Replaced BIOS battery now system can't find the driver for the onboard Ethernet "LAN" controller. I believe it is a NVIDA nforce2 driver, any idea what the name of it is and where it may be found? ***************** Thank You kGbAT(a)msbx.net To reply to this email please remove the AT after the kGb in the reply ... 18 Oct 2007 07:30
VP-6 and Large Hard Disk
I have a still sweet running VP-6 but it is in need of more disk space. Does anyone know if the VP-6 supports large hard disks and if so at what BIOS level? Thanks. -- Posted via NewsDemon.com - Premium Uncensored Newsgroup Service ------->>>>>>http://www.NewsDemon.com<<<<<<------ Unlimited Access,... 24 Sep 2007 00:03
KV8 Pro 3rd Eye stops at post code 52
Hi all, Wondering if anyone has any ideas about this. I'm trying to get this board to work but it won't get past a code 52 on the motherboard display. I believe this is some sort of memory problem. The board lights up ok and at the point it displays 52 I have the Abit splash screen on the monitor. If I hit tab... 19 Sep 2007 19:47
Case fan control
Abit IP35 Pro. Case is an Antec Solo. It has a case fan with a Molex power connector and a manual fan control switch. I would like to control this fan from a fan header on the motherboard. I bought a 4 pin Molex to 3 pin converter cable, but either I've ordered the wrong adapter cable or there is some oth... 20 Sep 2007 21:56
SATA on IS7-V2
Abit IS7-V2. 2gb ram 2.4gP4, Win 2K SP4 with all updates. Have 2 ATA100 IDE HD on IDE 1 controller and 1 CDRW and 1 DVD on IDE 2 controller. Had a 250gb SATA 150 drive on SATA 1 controller and everything worked fine. Just bought a 400gb SATA 150 drive and installed it on the SATA 2 controller but bios won't recogni... 17 Aug 2007 18:31
KV-80 two SATA drives
I have a XP Pro SP2 running on KV-80 (AMD 64 3000+). I connected another SATA-2 drive and after restart, the computer hangs few sec while windows is loading. I tested a different drive, the same problem. Both drives are working fine on a different computer. What can cause that, and how it can be fixed? Thanks ... 12 Aug 2007 00:30
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2