First  |  Prev |
Pages: 1 2
ABit AB9 Mobo - Can I install XP Pro ? can i heck....
I have a new Abit AB9 pro mobo. I have 1 sata drive installed and an ide floppy & ide optical drive as well as a 256mb ait graphics. 4gb ram and an E6850 processor. Now, I can boot up from the ABIT supplied CD to a text menu and create my RAID driver disks, however whenever i insert a windows boot disk, i have t... 19 Aug 2007 17:11
Abit IC7-G Overheating - Chipset Fan?
Built my computer 4 years ago and worked flawlessly until current issue. Abit IC7-G motherboard, Pentium 4 3ghz 800m 478P. No overclocking. Originally 1 mg Kingston ram, added additional 1 mg ram about 6 weeks ago. 2 weeks ago CPU started overheating. CPU temp starts out at 35, quickly rises to >70, then shuts down. A... 24 Jun 2007 11:07
LAN problem on NF7-S2 ..Please help..
Hi.. i'm using this board for 1 years without any problem, but now. every time i restart my pc, i can't get connect to my modem (3com 3CRWDR100A-72 wireless router DSL modem). and the ethernet adapter (IC+ IP100 ) show "Limited or no connectivity" . i need to unplug the lan cable from the RL-45 port and wait a... 24 Feb 2007 18:47
AN8-Ultra - System Running Fail-Safe State Message?
Suddenly I am getting the following message when I boot up: "System is running in Fail-Safe state. Please recheck BIOS - CMOS setup". I looked around the BIOS settings but cannot find anything wrong. I reloaded optimized settings for everything, no difference. If I press F1 to continue, everything seems to work OK... 26 Dec 2006 19:51
DESPERATE - NEED A KG7-RAID - WILL PAY $$$
Hi There, I know this is a shot in the dark, but I'm hoping someone may be able to help me out. We had a file server that was using the KG7-RAID motherboard and had two drives set up in a RAID stripe set. The motherboard died. We are in an unfortunate position where we are unable to retrieve the files from th... 7 Jan 2007 13:34
NF7 v2.0: can I use the NF7s v2.0 BIOS?
I couldn't seem to find any BIOS updates for the plain-jane NF7 v2.0 (no soundstorm, firewire or SATA) on Abit's website. They had BIOS updates for the NF7s v2.0 and the NF7 v1.0 but nothing specifically for the NF7 v2.0. -- Doug ... 28 Oct 2006 21:05
AV8 error codes
Can anyone offer any help with my possibly dead AV8 board? When I first turn the PSU on the POST code display shows a 3, closely followed by a 0.2. When I short the PWR terminals, the CPU fan spins up, and the POST code display shows 8.3, then 9.C, followed by a momentary 9.E and finally a 9.F, and the CPU fan... 29 Jul 2006 18:54
Latest Nvidia Audio drivers on NF7-S
All, I'm having issues installing the latest drivers (from the v5.1 bundle) onto my NF7-S. Everything goes in, but Windows XP SP2 reports that the Audio Codec Compat Layer (or something similar) and Digitaldrivers aren't installed. I have to roll-back to the previous version. Problem is that Nvidia Mixer doesn... 5 Mar 2006 11:37
Seagate ST310014A unlock?
Hi all. Just been trying to unlock an Xbox drive to use on a very old PC that won't support the newer high density drives. Unfortunately the mainboard and EEPROM are long since gone, so does anyone know of a way to force the "Secure Erase" option as the data on the drive is unimportant. FYI the Seagate driv... 12 Jan 2006 07:07
:-) Re: No boot on Abit AV8
jojo wrote: The PC has been working for ages. I wake up this morning and nada. I've taken the PC apart and reassembled and still the same. The beep error code is 1 long followed by one short. The BIOS error codes are all over the place 02 83 9f 8c 1 long, 1 short is usually a 'DRA... 23 Oct 2005 21:17
First  |  Prev |
Pages: 1 2