From: Sonny Wortzik on
On Fri, 12 Dec 2008 18:37:05 -0000, "Gerry" <gerry(a)nospam.com> wrote:

>Sonny
>
>Please turn the record over.

..pu dekoof si gis rouY

From: Unknown on
Unlike you, better his sig than him.

From: Gramma on
My goodness, I don't know how "Sonny" got into this with his garbage, but to
answer your ?, I've had this scanner connected and use it for a long time.
It is a Visioneer, One Touch, 9420 USB and in working condiiton. Then you
think I should uninstall and reinstall it? (Incidentally, I'm 81 and can use
all the help from intelligent, mature people on this site that I can get!)
Thanks, Gerry for your sincere interest.

From: Sonny Wortzik on
On Fri, 12 Dec 2008 17:58:00 -0800, Gramma
<Gramma(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>My goodness, I don't know how "Sonny" got into this with his garbage, but to
>answer your ?, I've had this scanner connected and use it for a long ti

YOU got me into it with your first post. The one with nothing but a
copy-paste of an error report.

Kinda like walking into the doctor's office, handing him an
electro-cardiogram printout and telling him nothing.
From: Gramma on

"Sonny Wortzik" wrote:

> On Fri, 12 Dec 2008 17:58:00 -0800, Gramma
> <Gramma(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> >My goodness, I don't know how "Sonny" got into this with his garbage, but to
> >answer your ?, I've had this scanner connected and use it for a long ti
>
> YOU got me into it with your first post. The one with nothing but a
> copy-paste of an error report.
>
> Kinda like walking into the doctor's office, handing him an
> electro-cardiogram printout and telling him nothing.
> In your analogy, the doctor (even an Intern) then has diagnostic evidence to then diagnose. Likewise, without being verbose with my symptoms, I have presented diagnostic evidence from Microsoft Event Viewer and asking how to resolve the problem--get it, Sonny? Disregard any help from you! Find another place to play your little games! Your're wasting our time!
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Prev: Disk Management error
Next: HTTPAUTHWNDCLASS