From: BURT on
On Jul 29, 8:28 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 29, 9:55 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > On Jul 29, 6:41 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > 'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_featur...
>
> > > "Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
> > > of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
> > > galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is
> > > somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
> > > water."
>
> > > The ripple will eventually reach the Earth and this is evidence dark
> > > matter exists from the galaxy cluster to the Earth. This is evidence
> > > dark matter is the medium of space in which light waves propagate.
>
> > Dark matter does not exist. If it is most of the universe it ought to
> > be found in the solar system but it has never been. Your Dark matter
> > ferry would leave it on Earth too. I think you have gone insane.
>
> > What principles are you using in science?
> > How long are you going to use science against itself?
> > If you do not believe it you ought not use it.
> > The idea of winning is only temporary when you are using something you
> > don't believe to disprove itself. The idea of winning is to be a
> > corrective force not a bully. But you can't win if you have nothing
> > that is true.
> > And that is the state of Einsteinian science for a little while
> > longer.
>
> > Mitch Raemsch
>
> Does the ripple reach the Earth?
>
> 'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_featur...
>
> "Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
> of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
> galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is
> somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
> water."
>
> The ripple will eventually reach the Earth and this is evidence dark
> matter exists from the galaxy cluster to the Earth. This is evidence
> dark matter is the medium of space in which light waves propagate.- Hide quoted text -

Science is a collection of mistakes. Modern science says that about
the past but it hasn't yet went beyond that. Modern science has turned
away from its most objective representative Albert Einstein. Science
had a need to judge him. But now he will be found by science to be
right and them wrong.

Mitch Raemsch
From: mpc755 on

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_feature.html

From: mpc755 on
On Jul 29, 8:53 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> 'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_featur...
>
> "Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
> of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
> galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is
> somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
> water."
>
> The ripple will eventually reach the Earth and this is evidence dark
> matter exists from the galaxy cluster to the Earth. This is evidence
> dark matter is the medium of space in which light waves propagate.

Part of the caption below reads, "the result of two waves colliding"

http://www.clarklittlephotography.com/images/news/articles/ng_article_marlin-combo_880.jpg

The analogy for the galaxy clusters collision is the collision between
two boats. The bow waves associated with the boats collide and create
a ripple. This is what occurred between the galaxy clusters. The
displaced dark matter associated with each of the galaxy clusters
forms a ripple when the galaxy clusters collide.

The ripple is evidence of gravity waves.
The ripple is evidence of the medium of space.
From: Unified_Perspective on
On Jul 31, 10:24 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 29, 8:53 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > 'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_featur...
>
> > "Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
> > of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
> > galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is
> > somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
> > water."
>
> > The ripple will eventually reach the Earth and this is evidence dark
> > matter exists from the galaxy cluster to the Earth. This is evidence
> > dark matter is the medium of space in which light waves propagate.
>
> Part of the caption below reads, "the result of two waves colliding"
>
> http://www.clarklittlephotography.com/images/news/articles/ng_article...
>
> The analogy for the galaxy clusters collision is the collision between
> two boats. The bow waves associated with the boats collide and create
> a ripple. This is what occurred between the galaxy clusters. The
> displaced dark matter associated with each of the galaxy clusters
> forms a ripple when the galaxy clusters collide.
>
> The ripple is evidence of gravity waves.
> The ripple is evidence of the medium of space.

Dark matter was originally proposed as a hypothetical way of
explaining the manner in which the universe is expanding. There is a
mass deficit in the current mean mass-energy density in relation to
the long ago mean mass-energy density necessary to account for the
rate at which we presently measure the universe to be expanding.

A far more reasonable explanation of the observed data is that some
(i.e. the invisible part) of the mean mass-energy density of the past
universe was collected into black holes and dissipated through Hawking
radiation, also known as heat....

While it may seem reasonable to some to imagine a new form of matter
completely unlike any known matter and to find "evidence" for this
matter in quantum mechanical equations and celestial signs and
portents, this is actually the opposite of the scientific method which
is to collect data and to derive from the data relations that show
broad applicability to other known observable data. Relativity is a
very very good example of a group of individuals using data to develop
a mathematical and theoretical explanation of many type of data, most
of which were known at the time of the break through in understanding,
but many of which were not. The newly discovered data that matches the
now well established theory is often referred to as predictive
validation. The "discovery" of yet more data that supports an
established theory.

The theory of dark matter does explain the mass deficit data but other
theories do so in less imaginative ways. The theory of dark matter
does not to my knowledge explain any other data and so it is weak in
it foundation and fails in predictive validation, at least, that is my
opinion at this time.

As to the new "evidence" you sight. "Image right: This Hubble Space
Telescope composite image shows a ghostly "ring" of dark matter in the
galaxy cluster Cl 0024+17. The ring-like structure is evident in the
blue map of the cluster's dark matter distribution." from;

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_feature.html

Well, first off it is a composite image, as in photo shop imagery.
Secondly, there is a distinct peak in the center of the blue image as
well as the blue halo. This same distribution can be readily observed
in the common 'cow pie', readily found in most livestock holding
areas, and for substantially the same reasons.

If you project a 3 dimensional explosive event onto a two dimensional
plane a cow pie pattern is what you often get. Meteor craters and a
host of other phenomena also fit this pattern. I only chose the cow
pie example because of the close correlation between cow pies and dark
matter theory...

Sincerely,

Mr. Gee
From: Androcles on

"Unified_Perspective" <agallist(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
On Jul 31, 10:24 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 29, 8:53 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > 'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark
> > Matter'http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_featur...
>
> > "Astronomers using NASA�s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
> > of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
> > galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is
> > somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
> > water."
>
> > The ripple will eventually reach the Earth and this is evidence dark
> > matter exists from the galaxy cluster to the Earth. This is evidence
> > dark matter is the medium of space in which light waves propagate.
>
> Part of the caption below reads, "the result of two waves colliding"
>
> http://www.clarklittlephotography.com/images/news/articles/ng_article...
>
> The analogy for the galaxy clusters collision is the collision between
> two boats. The bow waves associated with the boats collide and create
> a ripple. This is what occurred between the galaxy clusters. The
> displaced dark matter associated with each of the galaxy clusters
> forms a ripple when the galaxy clusters collide.
>
> The ripple is evidence of gravity waves.
> The ripple is evidence of the medium of space.

Dark matter was originally proposed as a hypothetical way of
explaining the manner in which the universe is expanding.
Bullshit.
Dork matter was originally proposed by dorks as a hypothetical way
of explaining the manner in which the galaxies APPEAR to rotate
too rapidly.