From: mpc755 on
On Jul 31, 11:55 am, "Androcles" <Headmas...(a)Hogwarts.physics_z>
wrote:
> "Unified_Perspective" <agall...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jul 31, 10:24 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Jul 29, 8:53 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > 'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark
> > > Matter'http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_featur...
>
> > > "Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
> > > of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
> > > galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is
> > > somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
> > > water."
>
> > > The ripple will eventually reach the Earth and this is evidence dark
> > > matter exists from the galaxy cluster to the Earth. This is evidence
> > > dark matter is the medium of space in which light waves propagate.
>
> > Part of the caption below reads, "the result of two waves colliding"
>
> >http://www.clarklittlephotography.com/images/news/articles/ng_article...
>
> > The analogy for the galaxy clusters collision is the collision between
> > two boats. The bow waves associated with the boats collide and create
> > a ripple. This is what occurred between the galaxy clusters. The
> > displaced dark matter associated with each of the galaxy clusters
> > forms a ripple when the galaxy clusters collide.
>
> > The ripple is evidence of gravity waves.
> > The ripple is evidence of the medium of space.
>
> Dark matter was originally proposed as a hypothetical way of
> explaining the manner in which the universe is expanding.
> Bullshit.
> Dork matter  was originally proposed by dorks as a hypothetical way
> of explaining the manner in which the galaxies APPEAR to rotate
> too rapidly.

So, if dark matter does not exist, what ripples?

'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_feature.html

From: mpc755 on
On Jul 31, 11:25 am, Unified_Perspective <agall...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> > displaced dark matter associated with each of the galaxy clusters
> > forms a ripple when the galaxy clusters collide.
>
> > The ripple is evidence of gravity waves.
> > The ripple is evidence of the medium of space.
>
> Dark matter was originally proposed as a hypothetical way of
> explaining the manner in which the universe is expanding. There is a
> mass deficit in the current mean mass-energy density in relation to
> the long ago mean mass-energy density necessary to account for the
> rate at which we presently measure the universe to be expanding.
>
> A far more reasonable explanation of the observed data is that some
> (i.e. the invisible part) of the mean mass-energy density of the past
> universe was collected into black holes and dissipated through Hawking
> radiation, also known as heat....
>
> While it may seem reasonable to some to imagine a new form of matter
> completely unlike any known matter and to find "evidence" for this
> matter in quantum mechanical equations and celestial signs and
> portents, this is actually the opposite of the scientific method which
> is to collect data and to derive from the data relations that show
> broad applicability to other known observable data. Relativity is a
> very very good example of a group of individuals using data to develop
> a mathematical and theoretical explanation of many type of data, most
> of which were known at the time of the break through in understanding,
> but many of which were not. The newly discovered data that matches the
> now well established theory is often referred to as predictive
> validation. The "discovery" of yet more data that supports an
> established theory.
>
> The theory of dark matter does explain the mass deficit data but other
> theories do so in less imaginative ways. The theory of dark matter
> does not to my knowledge explain any other data and so it is weak in
> it foundation and fails in predictive validation, at least, that is my
> opinion at this time.
>
> As to the new "evidence" you sight. "Image right: This Hubble Space
> Telescope composite image shows a ghostly "ring" of dark matter in the
> galaxy cluster Cl 0024+17. The ring-like structure is evident in the
> blue map of the cluster's dark matter distribution." from;
>
> http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_featur...
>
> Well, first off it is a composite image, as in photo shop imagery.
> Secondly, there is a distinct peak in the center of the blue image as
> well as the blue halo. This same distribution can be readily observed
> in the common 'cow pie', readily found in most livestock holding
> areas, and for substantially the same reasons.
>
> If you project a 3 dimensional explosive event onto a two dimensional
> plane a cow pie pattern is what you often get. Meteor craters and a
> host of other phenomena also fit this pattern. I only chose the cow
> pie example because of the close correlation between cow pies and dark

The peak in the center of the blue image is the dark matter falling
back towards the point of the collision. Similar to the point where
the rock enters the water.

http://thoughtsfromthecouch.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/ripple-crop.jpg

'Mysterious Cosmic 'Dark Flow' Tracked Deeper into Universe'
http://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/news/releases/2010/10-023.html

'The clusters appear to be moving along a line extending from our
solar system toward Centaurus/Hydra, but the direction of this motion
is less certain. Evidence indicates that the clusters are headed
outward along this path, away from Earth, but the team cannot yet rule
out the opposite flow. "We detect motion along this axis, but right
now our data cannot state as strongly as we'd like whether the
clusters are coming or going," Kashlinsky said.'

The clusters are headed along this path because the Universe is, or
the local Universe we exist in is, a jet stream. Analogous to the jet
stream of a black hole.

The following is an image of a jet stream:

http://aether.lbl.gov/image_all.html

The reason for the expansion of the universe is the continual emission
of dark matter. In the image above, '1st Stars' is where the
conditions enable dark matter to be compressed into matter.
From: BURT on
On Jul 31, 10:28 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> solar system toward Centaurus/Hydra, but the direction of this motion
> is less certain. Evidence indicates that the clusters are headed
> outward along this path, away from Earth, but the team cannot yet rule
> out the opposite flow. "We detect motion along this axis, but right
> now our data cannot state as strongly as we'd like whether the
> clusters are coming or going," Kashlinsky said.'
>
> The clusters are headed along this path because the Universe is, or
> the local Universe we exist in is, a jet stream. Analogous to the jet
> stream of a black hole.
>
> The following is an image of a jet stream:
>
> http://aether.lbl.gov/image_all.html
>
> The reason for the expansion of the universe is the continual emission
> of dark matter. In the image above, '1st Stars' is where the
> conditions enable dark matter to be compressed into matter.- Hide quoted text -

The space medium of aether has a round geometry generated by gravity.
The curve starts at the center and radiates to the end of range
determined by mass.

God creates this gravity whole; round space flowing inward programming
time rate.

Mitch Raemsch
From: mpc755 on
On Jul 31, 10:45 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> [...]
> > now our data cannot state as strongly as we'd like whether the
> > clusters are coming or going," Kashlinsky said.'
>
> > The clusters are headed along this path because the Universe is, or
> > the local Universe we exist in is, a jet stream. Analogous to the jet
> > stream of a black hole.
>
> > The following is an image of a jet stream:
>
> >http://aether.lbl.gov/image_all.html
>
> > The reason for the expansion of the universe is the continual emission
> > of dark matter. In the image above, '1st Stars' is where the
> > conditions enable dark matter to be compressed into matter.- Hide quoted text -

> The space medium of aether has a round geometry generated by gravity.
> The curve starts at the center and radiates to the end of range
> determined by mass.
>
> God creates this gravity whole; round space flowing inward programming

Does the ripple reach the Earth?

From: glird on
On Jul 29, 9:41 pm, mpc755 wrote:

> "Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the water."
The ripple will eventually reach the Earth and this is evidence dark
matter exists from the galaxy cluster to the Earth. This is evidence
dark matter is the medium of space in which light waves propagate.

A different kind of ripple already reached us, as proved by NASA's
Hubble Telescope.
It is called "light". And yes, MPC, as written in a 1965 book "The
Nature of Matter and Energy", a non-particulate luminiferous material
now called "dark matter" exists from the galaxy cluster to the Earth
and is the space-filling compressible medium in which light waves
propagate. It is called "dark" because it transmits pressure-density
waves without reflection, thus is invisible per se.
This one kind of material is what all particles are made of,
including atoms and smaller bits and pieces. It has a few basic
properties; one is that it exerts an expansive pressure ("sorce")
outwardly from any point of it; and another is that its resistance to
further compression increases non-linearly as it is compressed.
When compressed, its density increases, and a density gradient (grad
d) thus exists.
a local equilibrium exists when the density has increased exactly
enough to cancel what had been a sorce-pressure gradient (grad s); ie.
when grad d is steep enough that grad s = 0.

THAT is the cause of the force called gravity to arise in any
embedded particle.

glird