From: mpc755 on
On Aug 1, 5:07 pm, glird <gl...(a)aol.com> wrote:
> On Jul 29, 9:41 pm, mpc755 wrote:
>
> > "Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is  somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the water."
>
>   The ripple will eventually reach the Earth and this is evidence dark
> matter exists from the galaxy cluster to the Earth. This is  evidence
> dark matter is the medium of space in which light waves propagate.
>
>   A different kind of ripple already reached us, as proved by NASA's
> Hubble Telescope.
> It is called "light".  And yes, MPC, as written in a 1965 book "The
> Nature of Matter and Energy", a non-particulate luminiferous  material
> now called "dark matter" exists from the galaxy cluster to the Earth
> and is the space-filling compressible medium in which light waves
> propagate. It is called "dark" because it transmits pressure-density
> waves without reflection, thus is invisible per se.
>    This one kind of material is what all particles are made of,
> including atoms and smaller bits and pieces. It has a few basic
> properties; one is that it exerts an expansive pressure ("sorce")
> outwardly from any point of it; and another is that its resistance to
> further compression increases non-linearly as it is compressed.
>   When compressed, its density increases, and a density gradient (grad
> d) thus exists.
> a local equilibrium exists when the density has increased exactly
> enough to cancel what had been a sorce-pressure gradient (grad s); ie.
> when grad d is steep enough that grad s = 0.
>
>   THAT is the cause of the force called gravity to arise in any
> embedded particle.
>
> glird

Dark matter and matter are different states of the same material.
Dark matter and matter have mass.
Dark matter is displaced by matter.
Dark matter is not at rest when displaced.
Dark matter displaced by matter exerts pressure towards the matter.
The pressure exerted by displaced dark matter towards matter is
gravity.

The ripple is displaced dark matter.

'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_feature.html

From: mpc755 on
On Aug 1, 6:52 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Aug 1, 3:49 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > This thread is discussing dark matter as the medium of space. This
> > thread is specifically discussing the ripple associated with the
> > galaxy cluster collision. This thread asks a very simple question
> > which for some reason is unanswerable by 'mainstream' physics.
>
> What about the dark matter of the jet stream as part of that?

'Mainstream' physics mistakes dark energy for dark matter. Because of
the absurd nonsense of the 'Big Bang' there has to be a mysterious
energy which is able to cause the observed expansion. Dark matter is
emitted into the jet stream the Universe is, or the local Universe we
exist in is. This continual emission of dark matter causes the
Observed behaviors.

For example:

'Mysterious Cosmic 'Dark Flow' Tracked Deeper into Universe'
http://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/news/releases/2010/10-023.html

'The clusters appear to be moving along a line extending from our
solar system toward Centaurus/Hydra, but the direction of this motion
is less certain. Evidence indicates that the clusters are headed
outward along this path, away from Earth, but the team cannot yet rule
out the opposite flow. "We detect motion along this axis, but right
now our data cannot state as strongly as we'd like whether the
clusters are coming or going," Kashlinsky said.'

The clusters are headed along this path because the Universe is, or
the local Universe we exist in is, a jet stream. Analogous to the jet
stream of a black hole.

The following is an image of a jet stream:

http://aether.lbl.gov/image_all.html

The reason for the expansion of the universe is the continual emission
of dark matter. In the image above, '1st Stars' is where the
conditions enable dark matter to be compressed into matter.

This thread is focused on the following:

Does the ripple reach the Earth?

From: mpc755 on
On Jul 29, 8:53 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> 'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_featur...
>
> "Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
> of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
> galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is
> somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
> water."
>
> The ripple will eventually reach the Earth and this is evidence dark
> matter exists from the galaxy cluster to the Earth. This is evidence
> dark matter is the medium of space in which light waves propagate.

Does the ripple eventually reach the Earth? If not then why not.

'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_feature.html

"Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is
somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
water."

The ripple will eventually reach the Earth and this is evidence dark
matter exists from the galaxy cluster to the Earth. This is evidence
dark matter is the medium of space in which light waves propagate.

Dark matter is displaced by matter.
Dark matter is not at rest when displaced.
Dark matter displaced by matter exerts pressure towards the matter.
Pressure exerted by displaced dark matter towards matter is energy.
From: mpc755 on

From: mpc755 on
'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_feature.html

"Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is
somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
water."

If space is a void then what ripples?
Space is not a void.