From: Viatte Frédéric on
Ok, its not working yet, I get an error when I open my active directory on the client, and after when I right click on "Active Directory Users and Computers" and "Connect to Domain Controller" then I put the name complete of my server (server-tpi.domaine.ch) and I get another error. I am sending you two pictures errors!

Thank you

From: Viatte Frédéric on
Ok, its not working yet, I get an error when I open my active directory on the client, and after when I right click on "Active Directory Users and Computers" and "Connect to Domain Controller" then I put the name complete of my server (server-tpi.domaine.ch) and I get another error. I am sending you two pictures errors!

Thank you

2010/5/19 Viatte Frédéric <Frederic.Viatte(a)rpn.ch>:
> Hello
>
> Here is what I put in the end:
>
> . / Setup / provision --realm = DOMAINE.CH --domain = SAMBA --adminpass = Password --server-role = 'domain controller'
>
> And here is what I get after running the command:
>
> Role Server: domain controller
> Hostname: SERVER-TPI
> NetBIOS Domain: SAMBA
> DNS Domain: DOMAINE.CH