From: JRSPWBS on
I want excel to autocomplete information in a cell based on the minimum
number of letters entered, but I am finding that in some cells I have to type
in nearly all the way to the end before it 'anticipates' and fills in the
cell.

For example: In a column I want to type 'Continue Therapy', but I am
getting to 'Continue Thera' before it fills in.

In the same column, I have entered 'Start Therapy', and it autocompletes on
just the letter 'S', whch is what I want it to do for 'Continue Therapy' -
autocompleting on 'C'.

I have checked Tools>options>edit>Extend Lists and Formulas and enabled
Autocomplete for cell values.

I have no blanks above, and no other entries beginning with C.

This sheet is one of several in a workbook which are all laid out the same
way, referring to different years. The previous workboooks have
autocompleted effectively, without the delay.

Can any one help with this please?

Pages: 1
Prev: Advanced filter criteria
Next: pinewood derby