From: Loretta on
I have been using Excel 2003 workbook to query a database created in Access 2000 for several years. This is for tracking appraisal information, who has paid, who owes, and subcontractors that we owe for a given time frame.
Recently, one of the spreadsheets within the workbook generates the following error, upon trying to refresh:
"The query returned more data than will fit on a worksheet. To continue and display as much data as will fit, click OK. To cancel the query, click Cancel..."
It had worked perfectly for years. I don't see a maximum number of entries in the query. I added a new spreadsheet to the workbook and created a new query to retrieve the same information, and it runs fine with no error. The only problem is that it does not sort the data, I have to do it manually after the results are displayed.
Does anyone know how to make the worksheet hold all of the data from the query?

Thank you,
Loretta

How to display a Gravatar Image with 100 Percent Client Script Code
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/3c8a04cd-471e-48b7-8dcc-b0877c10ecb4/how-to-display-a-gravatar.aspx