From: JoeM on
Wouldn't ya know after I built all of this the stupid columns are coming out
as:
>120, 120, 30, 60, 90
I need: 30, 60, 90, 120,>120

I know i've seen a post around here about this but I just couldn't find it
again.

Joe
comptrtoy1(a)yahoo.com

PS anybody seen a good course online for advanced pivot table training. I
already did the Microsoft one.
Joe