From: briant97 on
Is there anyone out there that might be able to help on this issue.

From: Feejo on
found the fix, it is in XP to go in Start menu, RUN, type mapifix

Then restart excel or word cause word ad problems too.

From: briant97 on
I don't have mapifix. When I try to run it state "Windows cannot find
'mapifix' is this located on a cd with office or anything.

From: briant97 on
I am sorry but that does not work either. I am still getting the same error
message. Any help would be greatly appreciated.