From: Gene Moirao on
Hi,
I know that the new upper limit is now 50 (GREAT!), but when I go to the
Office Button, 50 entries can not be displayed. How can I hold 50 Recent
Documents AND have the displayed.
THANKS!
Gene:)
From: Bob I on
Get a MUCH taller monitor.

From: Gene Moirao on
Bob,
thank you for the useless bit of information! I share this site with all my
software classes and today I passed on how most of the time, posters get
useful answers, but not always (this example). PLEASE feel free to not answer
any postings you see of mine in the future.

From: Bob I on
Gene,
See the little "i" in the circle next to the spinner for the number of
recent documents? Well just hover the mouse cursor over that enter and
read the Info tip for yourself. As they say, it's never to late to learn!

Have a great day!