From: version83 on

Hello.
I am using excel 2007, and i am still a beginner, so i would like to
ask for your help for making the following:

a macro which adds a list with the available worksheets in the current
workbook, within the context menu.
The selected sheet from the context menu, must become active.

Thank you.

--
version83
From: Gord Dibben on
How about a sheet navigation toolbar from Dave Peterson?

http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlToolbar01.html

Or Bob Phillips' Browsesheets macro which I like best, but that's me<g>

See this google search result. All one line for the URL

http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions/browse_frm/thread/935f5e174087f636/02c19464f875bd25?lnk=st&q=&rnum=1#02c19464f875bd25

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP