From: kjames on
When I open Excel 2007 I get this Excel error. "Unable to Find Quit on the
File Menu. Instant Access Not Enabled." I click the ok and it goes away,
tried uninstalling and reinstalling with no luck. Help.
--
user
From: Booh on

I will immediately try the solutions on this page. At first glance it
appears to work. I changed my printer driver to One Note. No errors.

I will confirm later, after further testing.

--
Booh
Booh's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/members/7163/booh

http://www.officehelp.in

From: Booh on

Booh;4849280 Wrote:
> I will immediately try the solutions on this page. At first glance it
> appears to work. I changed my printer driver to One Note. No errors.
>
> I will confirm later, after further testing.

That's it!

I've switched our default printer to One Note, and the errors have
stopped. When it's time to print, we simply scroll down the list in
the printer dialog box and use the HP.

So who will tell HP about this bug?