From: Alan on
I have a few sheets that have some programming in them and that isn't
supported. When creating new sheets I try to avoid it now.

Other than that I haven't come across anything that's been a problem.

From: Clinton Fitch, Clinton Fitch (Dot) Com! on
Alan,

What do you mean by programming?

I only have some formulas - some of them rather complex - and I haven't run
into any issues.

Regards,

From: Alan on
Macros- essentialy Visual Basic now, Formulae are no problem.

From: Beverly Howard [Ms-MVP/MobileDev] on
Here's a good reference site
http://ogasawalrus.com/mobileviews/mobilefaqs/PocketExcel

In addition, using the above, I extrapolated the following functions
that are _not_ supported in pexcel

Beverly Howard [MS MVP-Mobile Devices]

ACCRINT
ACCRINTM
ACOSH
ADDRESS
AMORDEGRC
AMORLINC
AREAS
ASC
ASINH
ATANH
AVEDEV
AVERAGEA
BAHTTEXT
BESSELI
BESSELJ
BESSELK
BESSELY
BETADIST
BETAINV
BIN2DEC
BIN2HEX
BIN2OCT
BINOMDIST
CEILING
CELL
CHAR
CHIDIST
CHIINV
CHITEST
CLEAN
CODE
COLUMN
COMBIN
COMPLEX
CONCATENATE
CONFIDENCE
CONVERT
CORREL
COSH
COUPDAYBS
COUPDAYS
COUPDAYSNC
COUPNCD
COUPNUM
COUPPCD
COVAR
CRITBINOM
CUMIPMT
CUMPRINC
DAYS360
DB
DEC2BIN
DEC2HEX
DEC2OCT
DELTA
DEVSQ
DISC
DMIN
DOLLAR
DOLLARDE
DOLLARFR
DURATION
EDATE
EFFECT
EOMONTH
ERF
ERFC
EUROCONVERT
EVEN
EXPONDIST
FACTDOUBLE
FDIST
FINV
FISHER
FISHERINV
FIXED
FLOOR
FORECAST
FREQUENCY
FTEST
FVSCHEDULE
GAMMADIST
GAMMAINV
GAMMALN
GCD
GEOMEAN
GESTEP
GETPIVOTDATA
GROWTH
HARMEAN
HEX2BIN
HEX2DEC
HEX2OCT
HYPERLINK
HYPGEOMDIST
IMABS
IMAGINARY
IMARGUMENT
IMCONJUGATE
IMCOS
IMDIV
IMEXP
IMLN
IMLOG10
IMLOG2
IMPOWER
IMPRODUCT
IMREAL
IMSIN
IMSQRT
IMSUB
IMSUM
INDIRECT
INFO
INTERCEPT
INTRATE
IPMT
ISEVEN
ISODD
ISPMT
ISREF
JIS
KURT
LARGE
LCM
LINEST
LOGEST
Logical
LOGINV
LOGNORMDIST
LOOKUP
MAXA
MDETERM
MDURATION
MEDIAN
MINA
MINVERSE
MIRR
MMULT
MODE
MROUND
MULTINOMIAL
NEGBINOMDIST
NETWORKDAYS
NOMINAL
NORMDIST
NORMINV
NORMSDIST
NORMSINV
OCT2BIN
OCT2DEC
OCT2HEX
ODD
ODDFPRICE
ODDFYIELD
ODDLPRICE
ODDLYIELD
OFFSET
PEARSON
PERCENTILE
PERCENTRANK
PERMUT
PHONETIC
POISSON
PPMT
PRICE
PRICEDISC
PRICEMAT
PROB
QUARTILE
QUOTIENT
RANDBETWEEN
RANK
RECEIVED
ROMAN
ROUNDDOWN
ROUNDUP
ROW
RSQ
RTD
SEARCH
SERIESSUM
SIGN
SINH
SKEW
SLOPE
SMALL
SQL.REQUEST
SQRTPI
STANDARDIZE
Statistical
STDEVA
STDEVPA
STEYX
SUBTOTAL
SUMPRODUCT
SUMSQ
SUMX2MY2
SUMX2PY2
SUMXMY2
TANH
TBILLEQ
TBILLPRICE
TBILLYIELD
TDIST
TEXT
TINV
TODAY
TRANSPOSE
TREND
TRIMMEAN
TTEST
TYPE
VARA
VARPA
VDB
WEEKDAY
WEEKNUM
WEIBULL
WORKDAY
XIRR
XNPV
YEARFRAC
YIELD
YIELDDISC
YIELDMAT
ZTEST

From: Beverly Howard [Ms-MVP/MobileDev] on
Also, be _very_ aware of the danger of "round tripping" complex documents...

Since the pocket versions can't handle the complex functions, they are
"stripped" when they are editied on the ppc... subsequently, when these
files are synced back to the pc, all of the complexity in the originals
on the pc are lost...

do not sync the originals... only copies.

Beverly Howard [MS MVP-Mobile Devices]