From: Php Developer on
Hi,

Do you know if there is a way to generate a formated Excel report.
I want some rows to be of different colors than the others.

Thank you

Get the name you've always wanted @ymail.com or @rocketmail.com! Go to http://ca.promos.yahoo.com/jacko/

http://www.phpeveryday.com/articles/Write-report-in-Excel-Format-Part-1--P155.html

From: "Jay Blanchard" on
[snip]
Do you know if there is a way to generate a formated Excel report.
I want some rows to be of different colors than the others.
[/snip]

STFW or STFA much? This was posted yesterday....

Stupid browser tricks....

http://www.evolt.org/node/26896

> Do you know if there is a way to generate a formated Excel report.
> I want some rows to be of different colors than the others.
> [/snip]
>
> STFW or STFA much? This was posted yesterday....
>
> Stupid browser tricks....
>
> http://www.evolt.org/node/26896

I believe the OP wants to format the excel for download. And not display the data in excel like in the web browser.

From: "Jay Blanchard" on
[snip]I believe the OP wants to format the excel for download. And not
display the data in excel like in the web browser.[/snip]

He didn't specify that, but you can change the code in the article to
save the file and make available for download.