From: Nick Balestra on
Hello everybody,

I am NIck, from Locarno (southern switzerland) i am getting into php development for my own start-up company, maybe there are other people near me that would be nice to know for networking and alike. I will post here all my questions if i don't find any answer already on this list.

Cheers from Switzerland

Nick
From: Dan Joseph on
On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 6:08 PM, Nick Balestra <nick(a)beyounic.com> wrote:

> I am NIck, from Locarno (southern switzerland) i am getting into php
> development for my own start-up company, maybe there are other people near
> me that would be nice to know for networking and alike. I will post here all
> my questions if i don't find any answer already on this list.

Hi Nick,

Welcome to the community!

--
-Dan Joseph

www.canishosting.com - Unlimited Hosting Plans start @ $3.95/month. Promo
Code "NEWTHINGS" for 10% off initial order

http://www.facebook.com/canishosting
http://www.facebook.com/originalpoetry
From: David McGlone on
On Wed, 2010-04-21 at 00:08 +0200, Nick Balestra wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> I am NIck, from Locarno (southern switzerland) i am getting into php development for my own start-up company, maybe there are other people near me that would be nice to know for networking and alike. I will post here all my questions if i don't find any answer already on this list.

Welcome to the list Nick. Words of Wisdom: Don't ask if PHP supports
threading. ;-)

--
Blessings,
David M.

From: tedd on
At 12:08 AM +0200 4/21/10, Nick Balestra wrote:
>Hello everybody,
>
>I am NIck, from Locarno (southern switzerland) i am getting into php
>development for my own start-up company, maybe there are other
>people near me that would be nice to know for networking and alike.
>I will post here all my questions if i don't find any answer already
>on this list.
>
>Cheers from Switzerland

Welcome Nick.

Do you own a bank? :-)

Cheers,

tedd

--
-------
http://sperling.com http://ancientstones.com http://earthstones.com
From: Michiel Sikma on
On 21 April 2010 18:02, tedd <tedd.sperling(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> Welcome Nick.
>
> Do you own a bank? :-)
>

> Cheers,
>
> tedd

C'mon, this is the PHP list, not COBOL :)

But yes, welcome to the list. Frequenting a list is one of the best things
you can do when learning a language. Don't be afraid to ask should anything
confuse you.

Michiel