From: Son of a Sea Cook on
Pathetic trivialization of those we should ignore completely until they
shape up.

You know... "shipped out" Until conformity occurs.

YOU are part of the problem with your pathetic tolerance.

Note that the OP hasn't replied back to anyone. Looks like the taser
shot might have worked.

Goddamned texting tools on phones exacerbate this retarded NON-English
El Stupido Retardo mentality. Slacker society will fail miserably.

Thanks for contributing to the stupidity, or tolerance thereof. NOT!
From: Billns on
On 2/28/2010 6:46 PM, Son of a Sea Cook wrote:
> Pathetic trivialization of those we should ignore completely until they
> shape up.
>
> You know... "shipped out" Until conformity occurs.
>
> YOU are part of the problem with your pathetic tolerance.
>
> Note that the OP hasn't replied back to anyone. Looks like the taser
> shot might have worked.
>
> Goddamned texting tools on phones exacerbate this retarded NON-English
> El Stupido Retardo mentality. Slacker society will fail miserably.
>
> Thanks for contributing to the stupidity, or tolerance thereof. NOT!

Type A personality gone wild!

Bill