From: Carl on
I am making a program in excel for some time cards then workbook starts with
sheet one to change the date next sheet has the list of names with all the
info that needs to be put on the timesheet that lists all the names in
alphabetical order and the sheet that follow are the timecards i can get it
to put all the info itto the sheet but what i need to do is get the sheet
name tab to change to what the name from the list is so the tab names changes
as the list changes can someone help please.

From: Moovysheek on
Did you proof read this before posting? Can you use periods please? I do not
understand where or what your question is.

From: Fred Smith on
Your question is not understandable. Before you post again, ask a friend to
review it for clarity. Once you ask a clear question on this board, you will
get accurate solutions very quickly.

Regards,
Fred

From: StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt on
I was not nearly so diplomatic.

From: Stan Brown on
Sun, 28 Feb 2010 05:11:01 -0800 from Carl
<Carl(a)discussions.microsoft.com>:

> I am making a program in excel for some time cards then workbook starts with
> sheet one to change the date next sheet has the list of names with all the
> info that needs to be put on the timesheet that lists all the names in
> alphabetical order and the sheet that follow are the timecards i can get it
> to put all the info itto the sheet but what i need to do is get the sheet
> name tab to change to what the name from the list is so the tab names changes
> as the list changes can someone help please.

I fell asleep several lines into that sentence. Also, your Shift
keys seem to be broken.

http://OakRoadSystems.com
Shikata ga nai...