From: heather on
Hi,
I need a formula that will automatically pull information from one worksheet
to another.

I need to be able to seperate all of the plans, procedures ect from the main
work sheet to there own.
I have no idea how to do this, so any help with be appreciated.

From: Otto Moehrbach on
Heather
You don't provide enough information for anyone to help you. Pulling
information from one worksheet to another is fairly simple. But what
information? Where is it? Where do you want it to go? You say "to their
own". How is the destination identified in the source sheet? You have to
understand that no one here knows anything whatsoever about your project.
HTH Otto