From: glassman on
I want to assign a yellow color to either of 2 cells and have a seperate cell
turn the same color
From: Otto Moehrbach on
As far as I know, Excel does not recognize a color change as an event to
which it will react. The same for Conditional Formatting. Perhaps you can
work with the condition that drives you to color either of those 2 cells.
Post back and provide more info on what you have and what you want to have.
HTH Otto