From: Fern on
Exit the worksheet. Have another user go in and set it to shared. Somehow, this seems to work out whatever is confusing Excel. You should now be able to go back in and it's shared.

Diane M wrote:

Error message 'This book has been made exclusive by jdoe'
11-Mar-09

I was attempting to share a workbook. I added a password to protect locked
cells. The system somehow made me an exclusive user and even i am unable to
remove the the locked cells features or to share the workbook. Any ideas?

On Wednesday, March 11, 2009 12:30 PM
Diane M wrote:

Error message 'This book has been made exclusive by jdoe'
I was attempting to share a workbook. I added a password to protect locked
cells. The system somehow made me an exclusive user and even i am unable to
remove the the locked cells features or to share the workbook. Any ideas?

WPF Binding Beyond the Limitation of Name Scopes
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/ef583104-e507-491d-b05f-49faac8854c8/wpf-binding-beyond-the-li.aspx
From: Matt on
I had the same mesagge. In my case it is an Office 2007 issue and appears to
be caused by a recent patch. I accessed the file with Office 2003 and was
able to to share it without issue. Following link had some info..

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Excel-105...-Problem-1.htm

From: Matt on
Oops. Here is the correct link:
http://en.allexperts.com/q/Excel-1059/2010/3/Excel-2007-Sharing-Problem-1.htm