From: angie on
I have an inventory that starts with a summary page and is followed up by the
individual inventory types. I have always been able to print all the
worksheets or the individual as needed. I am only able to print certain
worksheets now and don't see that anything has changed or can be distinguised
as a problem.The printer is functioning properly.
From: ryguy7272 on
Are you in 2003 or 2007?

If 2003 Then
View > Page Break Preview

If 2007 Then
View > Page Break Preview

So...same thing...
Check your settinggs; click&drag the dark blue line to extend the print range.

Good luck!!
--
Ryan---