From: FrenchW on
Hello everyone,
I have a really important problem.
We are currently testing Exchange 2010 as new mail server.
When we receive emails that have been digitally signed and
with attachments, the attachment icon is not displayed at all. The
signing icon yes, but not the trombone.
Worse in Outlook 2003, the only access to the attachment that by
"file> Save attachments". Even double clicking on the message, they
don't shwo up and are not visible altogether. In Outlook 2007 and
2010, although it did not show in the list, it displays "at least"
attachments by reading the mail.
The problem is the same with OWA 2010. No clip, but the attachment
readable (but not visible) while reading the message.
The only "feature" is that we use certificates from an internal PKI
where the basic chain is not recognized by
system.
That said, the Trusted Root down through the DA and my Exchange OWA
server encrypts the https server with a certif excerpted from the
PKI.
So, a priori, no worries on that side ...
Tested on 3 machines with 3 versions of Outlook via Outlook and OWA
2010 on multiple browsers ....
If someone has an idea of search ... I error is plus side good server
but ...
Colleagues do not mistake this with the same certificat chain and the
same messages, but it is on another version of Exchange (2003 I
think)
In advance thank you

Frederic
From: FrenchW on
Could at least people tell that they receive correctly signed emails
containing attachment ?
Could someone with an exchange 2010 leave me a mail at "FrenchW" to my
gmail account allowing me to send him back a signed email just to see
how he receives it ?
In advance, thank you !
Frédéric