From: RobertSeattle on
I've been getting these "randomly" with OWA 2007 - any suggestions?
(Kudo's to the error msg scheme though - better than some lame 404,
etc)

(Skipped the url information for obvious reason)

Exception
Exception type: Microsoft.Exchange.Data.Storage.CorruptDataException
Exception message: System.FormatException: Invalid length for a
Base-64 char array. at System.Convert.FromBase64String(String s) at
Microsoft.Exchange.Data.Storage.StoreId.Base64ToByteArray(String
base64String)

Call stack
Microsoft.Exchange.Data.Storage.StoreId.Base64ToByteArray(String
base64String)
Microsoft.Exchange.Data.Storage.StoreObjectId.Deserialize(String
base64Id)
Microsoft.Exchange.Clients.Owa.Core.Utilities.CreateStoreObjectId(MailboxSession
mailboxSession, String storeObjectId)
Microsoft.Exchange.Clients.Owa.Core.OwaForm.Initialize[T](Boolean
itemRequired, Boolean forceAsMessageItem, PropertyDefinition[]
prefetchProperties)
Microsoft.Exchange.Clients.Owa.Core.OwaForm.Initialize[T]
(PropertyDefinition[] prefetchProperties)
Microsoft.Exchange.Clients.Owa.Premium.ReadMessage.OnLoad(EventArgs
e)
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()

Inner Exception
Exception type: System.FormatException
Exception message: Invalid length for a Base-64 char array.

Call stack

From: Andy David {MVP} on
On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 11:43:17 -0700, RobertSeattle
<r2715seattle(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>I've been getting these "randomly" with OWA 2007 - any suggestions?

Have you applied the latest Exchange roll-up?

From: RobertSeattle on
Yep - I've got everything. Same for the IE7 client. ISA 2004 is the
firewall.