From: Kevin Porter on
We were getting lots of disconnects from the exchange server, so I rebooted
the server now all messages go into the Messages awaiting directory lookup.

I have looked for info on the net but everything I have found has not worked.

Any help would be great.

Kevin Porter
From: Susan on
do you have a problem with your DC/GC? there should be something in your
event logs to reveal the problem...?

--
Susan Conkey [MVP]

From: Kevin Porter on
This is the only error I got on the last reboot. Event ID:10301

OMA Categorizer is unable to initialize. The initialization function
returned error code '0x8007077f'.

From: Kevin Porter on
I cranked up logging on the transport and i continually get errors with the
categorizer. Is there a way to stop and restart it?

From: Susan on
what errors? just the 10301? all other Exchange services are up and
running?